Terms and Conditions
- Masks must be worn inside unless a prior exemption has been given
- Should you feel unwell with any suspected Covid symptoms after booking a treatment, please inform me so we can postpone or rearrange. In this case the 48h notice requirement doesn’t apply; however you are required to inform me of the situation in order to re-book at a later date.
Standard Terms & Conditions:
- Please note 48 hours notice are required for any cancellations, to avoid being charged 50% of the booking fee.
- No shows and cancellations within 24 h will be charged in full.
- Payment in advance is now required for all treatments.
- Please understand that when you book a slot I have reserved this time for you.
Please give as much notice as possible if you do need to rearrange. Someone else may be in need of a treatment!
- Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Salon Treatments take place on Magdalen Road, EX2 4TA; five minutes walk from the High Street.
- I work on a self employed basis and am only there when I have bookings. Please contact me directly to book in or purchase gift vouchers.
- Please allow an extra 10 minutes for your first treatment. A full consultation will be carried out free of charge.
- For Reiki and Craniosacral Therapy you remain fully clothed. Please wear loose comfortable clothing you can relax in lying down.
- For Reflexology shoes and socks are removed. If you can come with clean feet it is appreciated! Or I can give them a clean if you’re coming straight from work.
- For Massage treatments ideally shower beforehand. It can be good to leave the massage oil in overnight, particularly for Aromatherapy massage.
- I will clean your feet prior to a full body massage to prevent spreading any sock fluff or dirt around.
- Receipts can be provided if you are covered by health insurance.
Please contact us to request more information or to book a consultation/treatment session